Re: Screen protector for D5100

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rob, Jan 24, 2013.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    On 25/01/2013 2:41 AM, Jake wrote:
    > Rather concerned that the surface of the LCD will get damaged during normal
    > usage/accidental contact, even if I am careful, especially as its one of
    > those vari-angle screens.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a screen protector for it? Had a look on eBay and there
    > are a few, but reading the feedback comments, are not inspired by quality
    > issues that other buyers have had.

    Thanks for the reminder I cracked one last week and have to order a
    couple more.

    I prefer the hard glass type and on ebay there are quite a few for the 5100.

    I looked up "digital camera screen protector nikon 5100"

    This is the brand I usually buy (CGS). But look it up as I'm sure there
    will be a better price than this one, sourced from HK.

    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GGS-Niko...ography_Screen_Protectors&hash=item20c03c585c
    Rob, Jan 24, 2013