Re: Schoolteacher needs a Word

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mhzjunkie, Apr 5, 2005.

  1. Mhzjunkie

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits
    myself:

    > On 04 Apr 2005, neville droned in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> I had a good idea but Ive forgotten it now.

    > Possibly to commit suicide?

    In your case, I could see a benefit there. But neville would be served
    better to dig the hole to shove your rotting corpse in.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    "This is thinner and i cant see where its supposed to go."

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer the faggot of 24HoursupportHelpDesk - "How
    about trying it in your ass? "
    Mhzjunkie, Apr 5, 2005

  2. On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    > few bits myself:
    >
    >> On 04 Apr 2005, neville droned in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> I had a good idea but Ive forgotten it now.

    >> Possibly to commit suicide?

    > In your case, I could see a benefit there. But neville would be
    > served better to dig the hole to shove your rotting corpse in.

    I see you're now a forger, as well as a troll and a liar.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer
    "No one said they where to fucking stupid to understand that
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Mhzjunkie

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits
    myself:

    > On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    >> few bits myself:
    >>
    >>> On 04 Apr 2005, neville droned in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Possibly to commit suicide?

    >> In your case, I could see a benefit there. But neville would be
    >> served better to dig the hole to shove your rotting corpse in.
    >>

    > I see you're now a forger, as well as a troll and a liar.

    Dance ass man !

    I would point you to google, and shove it in your gaped open gape. But I've
    got better things to do than to **** with the likes of you, sir.

    Mhzjunkie, Apr 5, 2005
  4. On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie foamed in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    > few bits myself:
    >
    >> On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    >>> few bits myself:

    >>> In your case, I could see a benefit there. But neville would be
    >>> served better to dig the hole to shove your rotting corpse in.
    >>>

    >> I see you're now a forger, as well as a troll and a liar.

    > Dance ass man !
    >
    > I would point you to google, and shove it in your gaped open
    > gape. But I've
    > got better things to do than to **** with the likes of you, sir.

    You're becoming incoherent again. Slow down, take a deep breath, and
    try to collect your thoughts.

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Apr 5, 2005
  5. Mhzjunkie

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits
    myself:

    > On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie foamed in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    >> few bits myself:
    >>
    >>> On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> I see you're now a forger, as well as a troll and a liar.

    >> Dance ass man !
    >>
    >> I would point you to google, and shove it in your gaped open
    >> gape. But I've
    >> got better things to do than to **** with the likes of you, sir.
    >>

    > You're becoming incoherent again. Slow down, take a deep breath, and
    > try to collect your thoughts.

    Dancing round and round he goes, same ole shit over and over. Your
    dumbfuckwitlessess isn't a put on, it's for real, isn't it? Dumbfuck.

    Mhzjunkie, Apr 5, 2005
  6. On 05 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    > few bits myself:
    >
    >> On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie foamed in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >>> Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    >>> few bits myself:

    >>> Dance ass man !
    >>>
    >>> I would point you to google, and shove it in your gaped open
    >>> gape. But I've
    >>> got better things to do than to **** with the likes of you, sir.
    >>>

    >> You're becoming incoherent again. Slow down, take a deep breath,
    >> and try to collect your thoughts.

    > Dancing round and round he goes, same ole shit over and over. Your
    > dumbfuckwitlessess isn't a put on, it's for real, isn't it?
    > Dumbfuck.

    You really should try to be more original. Fag lames are the last
    resort of the terminally desperate. But, come to think of it, perhaps
    your own insecurity about your gender identity is what is contributing
    to your anal fixation. Maybe you should consult a medical professional,
    I'm sure that they could prescribe some suitable medication.

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Apr 5, 2005
  7. Mhzjunkie

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits
    myself:

    > On 05 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Arnold P. Furshlugginer spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a
    >> few bits myself:
    >>
    >>> On 04 Apr 2005, Mhzjunkie foamed in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> You're becoming incoherent again. Slow down, take a deep breath,
    >>> and try to collect your thoughts.

    >> Dancing round and round he goes, same ole shit over and over. Your
    >> dumbfuckwitlessess isn't a put on, it's for real, isn't it?
    >> Dumbfuck.
    >>

    > You really should try to be more original. Fag lames are the last
    > resort of the terminally desperate. But, come to think of it, perhaps
    > your own insecurity about your gender identity is what is contributing
    > to your anal fixation.

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA My anal fixation eh ? When someone asks you a
    question and you, yourself, reply with "How about trying it in your ass?"
    Who the **** has the anal fixation, you cockeyed moron ?

    > Maybe you should consult a medical
    > professional, I'm sure that they could prescribe some suitable
    > medication.

    You should consult Dr. Jack Kevorkian and do everyone a favor.

    Mhzjunkie, Apr 5, 2005