Re: Schindler's List on DVD: Is is ever going to be released or what?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mark Seely, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Mark Seely

    Mark Seely Guest

    Imagine that someone named Lincoln would say that about this cinematic piece
    of crap.

    To me the film is only useful for comparison to the year 2000 Republican
    Convention, in which the jews herded startled old people around on the
    convention floor, reminiscent of events in the movie.

    "The 1968 Movie "2001: A Space Odyssey" May Have Been a Prediction about the
    Events of September 11, 2001, And It May Have Cost the Movie Director,
    Stanley Kubrick, His Life"
    http://www.angelfire.com/moon/busta

    Mark Seely, Jun 26, 2003