Re: Scary Info. From a PhD. On Deadly Swine Flu Outbreak, Illegal Mexican Aliens & Epidemics

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Roy G, Apr 26, 2009.

  1. Roy G

    Roy G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 03:28:31 -0500, "GWashingtonFan"
    > <GWashingtonFan_USA> wrote:

    Why should I have to put up with this racist Moron's off topic garbage on a
    photo group.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Apr 26, 2009

  2. Roy G

    Bert Hyman Guest

    In news:Y52Jl.94289$2 "Roy G" <>
    wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 03:28:31 -0500, "GWashingtonFan"
    >> <GWashingtonFan_USA> wrote:
    >>

    > Why should I have to put up with this racist Moron's off topic garbage
    > on a photo group.

    Are you saying that your news client doesn't have a killfile or filter?

    --
    Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
    Bert Hyman, Apr 26, 2009

  3. Roy G

    Twibil Guest

    On Apr 26, 11:54 am, "Roy G" <> wrote:

    > Why should I have to put up with this racist Moron's off topic garbage on a
    > photo group.

    It's called "freedom of speech". It being an unmoderated Newsgroup,
    said racist moron is free to post his garbage here just as you're free
    to kill-file him. (Or, more satifyingly, to point out that he is
    indeed a racist moron.)
    Twibil, Apr 26, 2009