    ratio? I am a widescreen person myself.
    Thanks for the info, I do love this movie though.

    Susy

    Sue, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Sue

    Rutgar Guest

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 02:36:02 GMT, "Sue" <> wrote:

    >Hi Group
    >Sorry if this subject has been beaten to death but I had to ask.
    >I picked up Scarface tonight at Wal-Mart and once I got home and opened the
    >package it said Fullscreen on the cover. On the outside packing it did not
    >specify this. So, did I get screwed or does Scarface only come in fullscreen
    >ratio? I am a widescreen person myself.
    >Thanks for the info, I do love this movie though.
    >
    >Susy

    No, you didn't get screwed. But, you did buy the wrong DVD. It does
    say widescreen on the outside, of the package, but it's hard to find.
    You have to read the fine print on the back, or on the spine. This
    problem was discussed here a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully,
    Walmart will exchange it for you.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Sue

    Sue Guest

    Thanks for your help, I will contact them in the morning.
    Hopefully they can help me out. Most places are pretty stingy when it comes
    to open DVDs.

    Thanks for the info.
    Susy

    Sue, Oct 31, 2003
  4. Sue

    Mike Shea Guest

    This is exactly why they shouldn't publish fullscreen versions. Write
    the company and tell them what happened.

    Mike

    Mike Shea, Nov 1, 2003
  5. Sue

    Ze Bird Guest

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:21:15 GMT, Mike Shea <> wrote:

    >This is exactly why they shouldn't publish fullscreen versions. Write
    >the company and tell them what happened.
    >
    >Mike

    Then what?

    SO what?

    Who are you to say what should be published? Learn to READ the fucking package before you buy it!

    The SpeedByrd :>

    Ze Bird, Nov 1, 2003
  6. Sue

    Rutgar Guest

    On 31 Oct 2003 21:32:51 -0600, Ze Bird <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:21:15 GMT, Mike Shea <> wrote:
    >
    >>This is exactly why they shouldn't publish fullscreen versions. Write
    >>the company and tell them what happened.
    >>
    >>Mike

    >Then what?
    >
    >SO what?
    >
    >Who are you to say what should be published? Learn to READ the fucking package before you buy it!
    >
    > The SpeedByrd :>

    Go **** yourself. There was a whole thread about this problem with
    the Scarface packaging. So, maybe it's YOU that needs to learn to
    READ (earlier threads), before shooting your lame-ass mouth off.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Nov 1, 2003
  7. Sue

    Speedbyyrd Guest

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 16:56:00 GMT, Rutgar <> wrote:

    >On 31 Oct 2003 21:32:51 -0600, Ze Bird <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 00:21:15 GMT, Mike Shea <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>This is exactly why they shouldn't publish fullscreen versions. Write
    >>>the company and tell them what happened.
    >>>
    >>>Mike

    >>Then what?
    >>
    >>SO what?
    >>
    >>Who are you to say what should be published? Learn to READ the fucking package before you buy it!
    >>
    >> The SpeedByrd :>

    >Go **** yourself. There was a whole thread about this problem with
    >the Scarface packaging. So, maybe it's YOU that needs to learn to
    >READ (earlier threads), before shooting your lame-ass mouth off.
    >
    >- Rutgar

    You can take it back to Kraut Land, Junior. I'm not impressed. I read the fucking message and my answer
    remains as stated! deutsche-a-dog

    The SpeedByrd :>

    Speedbyyrd, Nov 1, 2003