Re: Scam or what?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ECM, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. ECM

    ECM Guest

    Mojtaba <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!
    >
    > Mojtaba
    >
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48543&item=3836003499&rd=1

    He's not selling the camera - he's selling instructions on how to buy
    a flat-panel Samsung monitor for $50. It's the crudest bait and switch
    I've ever seen, even on EBay - I have to wonder whether the seller is
    retarded or mentally ill.....

    ECM

    PS: scam.... he's selling you Brooklyn Bridge....

    ECM, Aug 26, 2004

  2. ECM

    Ron Hunter Guest

    ECM wrote:

    > Mojtaba <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >
    >>I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!
    >>
    >>Mojtaba
    >>
    >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48543&item=3836003499&rd=1

    > He's not selling the camera - he's selling instructions on how to buy
    > a flat-panel Samsung monitor for $50. It's the crudest bait and switch
    > I've ever seen, even on EBay - I have to wonder whether the seller is
    > retarded or mentally ill.....
    >
    > ECM
    >
    > PS: scam.... he's selling you Brooklyn Bridge....

    And what does this say about any buyers of this item?

    Ron Hunter, Aug 26, 2004

  3. ECM

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Ron Hunter, Aug 26, 2004