Re: Scam or what?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bob Salomon, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Bob Salomon

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    Mojtaba <> wrote:

    > I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

    They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.

    "I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
    for as little as $xxx.
    You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
    receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Bob Salomon, Aug 25, 2004

  2. "Bob Salomon" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Mojtaba <> wrote:
    >

    > > I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

    > They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.
    >
    > "I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
    > for as little as $xxx.
    > You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
    > receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

    Seems like the World is full of functional illiterates, that need someone
    else to read the not so fine print. This is $20.00 to buy a list.

    Darrell Larose, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Bob Salomon

    Mojtaba Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:30:20 -0400, Bob Salomon
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Mojtaba <> wrote:
    >

    >> I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

    >They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.
    >
    >"I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
    >for as little as $xxx.
    >You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
    >receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

    Thank you. Indeed I did not pay enough attention but still it says two
    things: In item description it says: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 8
    Megapixel and under he talks about how to get a Samsung XXXXX

    Thanks again.

    Mojtaba

    Mojtaba, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Bob Salomon

    Bob Salomon Guest

    In article <>,
    Mojtaba <> wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:30:20 -0400, Bob Salomon
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>,
    > > Mojtaba <> wrote:
    > >

    > >> I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

    > >They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.
    > >
    > >"I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
    > >for as little as $xxx.
    > >You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
    > >receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

    > Thank you. Indeed I did not pay enough attention but still it says two
    > things: In item description it says: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 8
    > Megapixel and under he talks about how to get a Samsung XXXXX
    >
    > Thanks again.
    >
    > Mojtaba

    Check his other auctions, he is offering all kinds of items including a
    Mac G5, a Samsung monitor and the Sony. He pasted the Samsung
    description and forgot to change the copy to say Sony.

    If you really want to see how legitimate his auctions are report them to
    the VERO department at eBay.

    --
    To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

    Bob Salomon, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Bob Salomon

    Mojtaba Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:40:16 GMT, "Darrell Larose" <>
    wrote:

    >Seems like the World is full of functional illiterates, that need someone
    >else to read the not so fine print. This is $20.00 to buy a list.

    Once again I am sorry, specially because I caused you to use your
    valuable time to be abused looking at the post. I am sure you have
    much more importantthings to do rather than such a post as mine. I am
    in fact very happy that your honour just gave the "iliterate"
    adjective and did not think I shall get a "moron" or "idiot" in
    addition. I just have a request and that is: Please, pay attention,
    those who actually looked at the auction and very politley pointed out
    my failure did not call me illiterate for that. This makes me feel
    that you NEEDED of one or other reason to come out and show your
    knowledge like that. I hope it gave you enough relaxation and good
    sleep for several nights.

    May light be with you.

    Mojtaba

    Mojtaba, Aug 26, 2004
  6. Bob Salomon

    Bware Guest

    Is "Mojtaba" a Nigerian name by any chance?

    Bware, Aug 29, 2004
  7. Bob Salomon

    Mojtaba Guest

    On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:54:12 +0100, "Bware" <>
    wrote:

    >Is "Mojtaba" a Nigerian name by any chance?

    NO!

    Mojtaba, Aug 29, 2004