Re: Saving streaming video to hard drive.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JD, Sep 17, 2008.

  1. JD

    JD Guest

    George wrote:
    > How may I save streaming video (eg. from YouTube) to my hard drive ?
    >
    > Actually, I am more interested in the sound than the vision.
    >
    > I am using Windows XP.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > George.

    There are various programs for recording from youtube etc. you should be
    able to find them on google.

    Since you are mainly interested in the Audio you are probably wanting
    software that will let you "Record what you hear" if you have a decent
    sound card such as a soundblaster you may already have the software to
    do it, if not you can use something like "Free Audio Recorder"
    (http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Free_Audio_Recorder/1097346747/1)

    Hope that helps
    JD
    JD, Sep 17, 2008