Re: saving mp3

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mara, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Mara

    Mara Guest

    Love the sig. :)

    "I used to watch Red Green all the time, and I keep a supply of the Handyman's
    Secret Weapon around at all times."

    --
    Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
    attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.

    Mara, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Mara

    DC Guest

    Mara wrote:

    > Love the sig. :)

    }:O)

    > "I used to watch Red Green all the time, and I keep a supply of the
    > Handyman's Secret Weapon around at all times."

    It's the right thing to do.

    --
    DC

    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and you can
    sell him fishing gear. RED GREEN

    DC, Jul 23, 2003