Re: Saving channels by collapsing a call instead of bridging?

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by aip, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. aip

    aip Guest

    Hi Ramon,

    I am not very familiar with the Dialogic product and cannot comment about
    the function of the Dialogic IVR. But I think that your approach is the
    wrong one. Instead of messing with ISDN on the Dialogic product, you should
    just get remove it. You should move the IVR function to the 5300. Unless
    your IVR is "very" complicated, the 5300 will have no problem with it. It
    will also be lots more simple to program. This way you can have the PRI
    back and use it to connect to the Avaya or the PSTN.

    Thanks
    Albert

    aip, Jun 24, 2003