  1. Atheist Chaplain wrote:

    Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it is put in lentil soup.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 25, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    On Mar 25, 11:38 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    > Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it is put in lentil soup.
    >
    > Rita

    low-carb diet?
    Noons, Mar 25, 2008

  3. "Noons" <> wrote in message
    > On Mar 25, 11:38 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    >> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >>
    >> Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it is put in lentil
    >> soup.
    >>
    >> Rita

    > low-carb diet?

    get to get rid of that excess gas somehow I suppose :)

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 25, 2008
  4. Atheist Chaplain wrote:

    >>> Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it is put in
    >>> lentil soup.
    >>>
    >>> Rita

    >> low-carb diet?

    > get to get rid of that excess gas somehow I suppose :)

    Hell, you'll be exploding like a Sunni insurgent in downtown Baghdad.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 26, 2008
  5. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    >>> low-carb diet?

    >> get to get rid of that excess gas somehow I suppose :)

    > Hell, you'll be exploding like a Sunni insurgent in downtown Baghdad.
    >

    > Rita

    so you forgot that the conversation was about you, after all it was you that
    said "Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it is put in lentil
    soup"
    noons made the comment about low carb diet and I made the comment that it
    was so that *you* could get rid of the excess gas. I fail to see how this
    could relate to me "exploding like a Sunni insurgent in downtown Baghdad"
    comprehension skills are so easy to master, you should try it one day :)

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 27, 2008
  6. Atheist Chaplain wrote:

    >>> get to get rid of that excess gas somehow I suppose :)

    >> Hell, you'll be exploding like a Sunni insurgent in downtown Baghdad.

    > so you forgot that the conversation was about you, after all it was
    > you that said "Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it
    > is put in lentil soup"
    > noons made the comment about low carb diet and I made the comment
    > that it was so that *you* could get rid of the excess gas. I fail to
    > see how this could relate to me "exploding like a Sunni insurgent in
    > downtown Baghdad" comprehension skills are so easy to master, you
    > should try it one day :)

    Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian sniper,
    silent and deadly.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008
  7. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hell, you'll be exploding like a Sunni insurgent in downtown Baghdad.

    >> so you forgot that the conversation was about you, after all it was
    >> you that said "Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it
    >> is put in lentil soup"
    >> noons made the comment about low carb diet and I made the comment
    >> that it was so that *you* could get rid of the excess gas. I fail to
    >> see how this could relate to me "exploding like a Sunni insurgent in
    >> downtown Baghdad" comprehension skills are so easy to master, you
    >> should try it one day :)

    > Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian
    > sniper,
    > silent and deadly.
    >

    > Rita

    umm no, got any more, this is fun :)

    Don Hirschberg
    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 27, 2008
  8. Rita Berkowitz

    Noons Guest

    On Mar 27, 12:17 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:

    > >> Hell, you'll be exploding like a Sunni insurgent in downtown Baghdad.

    > > so you forgot that the conversation was about you, after all it was
    > > you that said "Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it
    > > is put in lentil soup"
    > > noons made the comment about low carb diet and I made the comment
    > > that it was so that *you* could get rid of the excess gas. I fail to
    > > see how this could relate to me "exploding like a Sunni insurgent in
    > > downtown Baghdad" comprehension skills are so easy to master, you
    > > should try it one day :)

    > Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian sniper,
    > silent and deadly.
    >
    > Rita

    you're nothing but a papadum,
    frying all the time!
    Noons, Mar 27, 2008
  9. Atheist Chaplain wrote:

    >> Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian
    >> sniper,
    >> silent and deadly.

    > umm no, got any more, this is fun :)

    I'll give you one more. You'll be fervently fermenting like a flatulating
    dingo.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008
  10. Noons wrote:

    >>> so you forgot that the conversation was about you, after all it was
    >>> you that said "Yes, I like homemade fennel sausage, especially if it
    >>> is put in lentil soup"
    >>> noons made the comment about low carb diet and I made the comment
    >>> that it was so that *you* could get rid of the excess gas. I fail to
    >>> see how this could relate to me "exploding like a Sunni insurgent in
    >>> downtown Baghdad" comprehension skills are so easy to master, you
    >>> should try it one day :)

    >> Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian
    >> sniper, silent and deadly.

    > you're nothing but a papadum,
    > frying all the time!

    LOL! Close, but my great great granddaddy was a cuspidor merchant from
    Bhopal. He sold the finest handcrafted brass spittoons this side of the
    Betwa.

    Rita
    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008
  11. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Atheist Chaplain wrote:
    >
    >>> Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian
    >>> sniper,
    >>> silent and deadly.

    >> umm no, got any more, this is fun :)

    > I'll give you one more. You'll be fervently fermenting like a
    > flatulating
    > dingo.
    >

    > Rita

    LOL
    :)

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?
    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 27, 2008
  12. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    >>> Ho Hum! Let's try this one. You'll be crepitating like a Croatian
    >>> sniper, silent and deadly.

    >> you're nothing but a papadum,
    >> frying all the time!

    > LOL! Close, but my great great granddaddy was a cuspidor merchant from
    > Bhopal. He sold the finest handcrafted brass spittoons this side of the
    > Betwa.
    >

    > Rita

    well Betwa you and me, I couldn't give a spit!!

    --
    God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?
    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 27, 2008
  13. On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 07:11:25 -0400 "Rita Berkowitz"
    <> wrote:

    > I'll give you one more. You'll be fervently fermenting like a
    > flatulating dingo.

    Hey, who is taking my name in vain?
    John Phillips, Mar 27, 2008