Re: satellite radio

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 7, 2008.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:23:52 -0600, "philo" <> wrote:

    >anyone use it?
    >
    >recommendations for one that carries classical jazz etc

    As a trucker a couple of years ago, I bought a sirius unit and tried
    it out for awhile.
    The music channels have no commercials.
    As I quickly found out though, specially on the oldies channel, they
    loved to repeat on a daily basis. But if you have a request, they'll
    work it in and play it for a few days.

    I even got in to cousin brucie's request line one night.
    beep! beep!
    that's the song I requested.

    richard, Nov 7, 2008

  2. richard