Re: Sapphire Radeon 9000, Windows ME, AMD Duron

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mark, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Check the manufacturer for any details regarding this issue on your graphics
    card someone else might be on the same boat. Download most recent drivers.
    Read the READ ME file on the graphics card. It should describe any known
    compability issues it may have. Does the motherboard have onboard video? If
    so you may need to disable it either on the BIOS or motherboard itself.

    Mark, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Mark

    Dave Kahn Guest

    On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 23:48:27 GMT, "Mark" <> wrote:

    >Check the manufacturer for any details regarding this issue on your graphics
    >card someone else might be on the same boat. Download most recent drivers.
    >Read the READ ME file on the graphics card. It should describe any known
    >compability issues it may have. Does the motherboard have onboard video? If
    >so you may need to disable it either on the BIOS or motherboard itself.

    Thanks for your help. Is there an easy way to check the motherboard?

    --
    Dave...

    Dave Kahn, Jul 7, 2003