Re: Sanford Wallace ("Just Taylor") Psychopathic Thug Scumbag!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by bradjesness@is_an_ass.com, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. "FOR_Grady Booch" <> (Brad
    Jesness) raved incoherently:

    <para-logical rants and links to his own postings as "proof" snipped>

    >* Second, "Just Taylor" is always off-the-record, always posting
    > x-no-archive.

    Funny, a google search on came up with lots of
    postings by "just taylor":
    http://www.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_uauthors=&lr=&hl=en
    I guess Google doesn't honor x-no-archive.

    A google search on "Brad Jesness", is also quite productive:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q="brad jesness"

    Certified netkook Brad has even inspired a newsgroup--
    alt.brad.jesness.die.die.die

    Say goodnight Bradley, it's time for bed.

    bradjesness@is_an_ass.com, Aug 18, 2003

  2. bradjesness@is_an_ass.com

    Just Taylor Guest

    On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:53:37 -0500, bradjesness@is_an_ass.com wrote:

    >"FOR_Grady Booch" <> (Brad
    >Jesness) raved incoherently:
    >
    ><para-logical rants and links to his own postings as "proof" snipped>
    >
    >>* Second, "Just Taylor" is always off-the-record, always posting
    >> x-no-archive.

    >Funny, a google search on came up with lots of
    >postings by "just taylor":
    >http://www.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=ISO-8859-1&as_uauthors=&lr=&hl=en
    >I guess Google doesn't honor x-no-archive.

    They do, I go both ways though :)

    Long ago I used XNA to keep the spam down without having to munge my
    e-mail address... that really no longer matters as my e-mail address is
    out there big time and I have filters in place that take out 99.9% of
    the spam with little false positives, if any.

    These days I do it just to piss off the likes of Brad Jesness. Its not
    fair as I already make him look stupid when he followings me around with
    his 947 socks claiming I'm anonymous and stalking him... but the times
    when he also XNA's while claiming I'm not "on the record" just adds to
    his misery and I'm glad to help that misery out.

    >A google search on "Brad Jesness", is also quite productive:
    >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q="brad jesness"
    >
    >Certified netkook Brad has even inspired a newsgroup--
    >alt.brad.jesness.die.die.die

    Which should have been included of course :)

    --
    Taylor

    Just Taylor, Aug 19, 2003