Re: Sam's Club, Costco, etc. 1 hour digital photo printing?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ron Chusid, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Ron Chusid

    Ron Chusid Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:06:57 GMT, "Rolando" <>
    wrote:

    >Will either one of these places or anyone else, print digital pictures with
    >one hour service?

    No--but they do give 20 minute service <g>.

    In the past I always printed at home, but after two trips I had about
    130 photos I wanted to print. I took the to Sam's, expecting that with
    this number they would need extra time. After I got them loaded into
    their system (which actually did add more time), they were able to
    print in about 20 minutes. Form talking to the people, it obviously is
    a matter of how busy they were. They did have a couple other jobs to
    do, but not very much. I assume they beat the 1 hour photo places
    since they only have to print, not also develop the film.

    They charged $0.19 for 4x6 and $0.69 for 5x7, which is cheaper than it
    costs me between paper and ink on my S9000.
    Ron Chusid, Jul 17, 2003