Re: Same old tired clowns you all can die.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 1:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > I thought I would post this while sitting in car line trying to get
    > though the security gate at Fort Rucker backed up over s mile.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    LOL Bored again I see.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    anyone Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 11/3/2010 1:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    > factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >> I thought I would post this while sitting in car line trying to get
    >> though the security gate at Fort Rucker backed up over s mile.
    >>
    >> --
    >> posted with a Droid

    > LOL Bored again I see.

    I believe the correct word is 'boring'.
    anyone, Nov 3, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:25:43 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:

    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >> LOL Bored again I see.

    > Yeah I am bored

    Shouldn't you get back to the DoD jo^^^^^^dream?

    Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 2:18 PM Just to please that super-ego, anyone wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 11/3/2010 1:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    >> factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    >>> I thought I would post this while sitting in car line trying to get
    >>> though the security gate at Fort Rucker backed up over s mile.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> posted with a Droid

    >> LOL Bored again I see.

    > I believe the correct word is 'boring'.

    I believe you are correct <g> Poor sorry ass is mentally challenged
    and don't know it.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 2:25 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 13:40:16 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >> LOL Bored again I see.

    > Yeah I am bored. I have been sitting here over a goddamn week waiting
    > for the army to get my desktop computer for zone 'A' setup so that I can
    > login. I am also waiting for my laptop for zone 'B'. It took a damn week
    > for the army to issue me a CAC card too. The army is much slower than
    > the air force. But this may be due to I worked off base for the air
    > force, and I am working on base for the army. It seems like Vista is
    > being used more and more based on the last three clients I have worked
    > for recently.
    >
    > I know you don't work anymore. It's obvious that you don't work, because
    > you have got your dumbass stuck here in 24hoursupport like a fly on
    > fly-paper nailed to a fence.
    >
    > The power of the smartphone allows me not to be bord, unlike you dummy
    > with your dumbass sitting on the fence.
    >
    > Yawn :)
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    What a waste of time and life you are, one more reason the country is
    going broke.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 3:03 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:58:25 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >> What a waste of time and life you are, one more reason the country

    > is
    >> going broke.

    > No that's due to entitlement whores like you sucking the country dry.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    Work hard and pay your taxes, I don't want Social Security going broke
    before I die.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 2:58 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > Hey do me a favor. Can you tell that hag MeatAHo to ****-off and die? I
    > will never read that bitch's posts.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    Not to worry.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:58:18 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:

    > Hey do me a favor. Can you tell that hag MeatAHo to ****-off and die? I
    > will never read that bitch's posts.

    You're reading every one of them. You're even reading posts that I
    haven't made.

    Meat Plow, Nov 3, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 3:22 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:12:05 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Work hard and pay your taxes, I don't want Social Security going

    > broke
    >> before I die.

    > You damn clown, I do work hard and I pay the fucking taxes. All they are
    > going to do you dumbass is raise the retirement when it's my time. You
    > need to die now so that I can get some of it.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    There will not be any left when it's your time to retire so just keep
    working and paying.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  10. OldGringo38

    joevan Guest

    On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:17:45 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 14:58:18 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:
    >
    >> Hey do me a favor. Can you tell that hag MeatAHo to ****-off and die? I
    >> will never read that bitch's posts.

    >You're reading every one of them. You're even reading posts that I
    >haven't made.

    Troll are like that. No reason for being here or anywhere else for
    that matter. Unless, under a bridge in the sewer pipe. That must feel
    like home to them.
    joevan, Nov 3, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 3:38 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:25:00 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >> There will not be any left when it's your time to retire so just

    > keep
    >> working and paying.

    > Yeah that's what is wrong with the USA. It is an old greedy pos like you
    > that has destroyed this country. Yeah, let me get mine and **** the rest
    > of you and anyone coming behind you.
    > You need to die now you old piece of shit.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you only do it first. Now
    get to work and pay your taxes. Maybe they will raise the retirement
    age to 90.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 4:17 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > <snipped>
    >
    > **** you and everything you stand for. I posted to you to let you know
    > that I was in El Paso too at one point, you immediately got nasty about
    > it for no apparent reason and acted an ass. **** you and my dollar bill
    > your old ass is riding on -- **** you.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    Ok what ever you say. Is it time for your meds?

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 4:39 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > **** you.....
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    LMAO Your mood swings are escalating take those meds now!

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 17:45:51 -0500, Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid wrote:

    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:57:29 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> > **** you.....

    > Again, **** you and you die somewhere you entitlement whore. You fucked
    > the USA, and the USA is on it's knees behind greedy old clowns like you.

    N-n-n-n-nineteen.

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'
    Aardvark, Nov 3, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 5:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:57:29 -0500, OldGringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> > **** you.....

    > Again, **** you and you die somewhere you entitlement whore. You fucked
    > the USA, and the USA is on it's knees behind greedy old clowns like you.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    I'm going to have my Doctor prescribe me a new gaming computer so I can
    charge it to Medicare. I only have a $2.00 copay. Now work hard and
    cheerfully pay your taxes so I can live in luxury.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  16. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 5:59 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > You are an entitlement ho Gringo. You fucked it up.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    Like I said, work hard and pay your taxes cheerfully.
    who knows I just might apply for a Free blood sugar level meter with
    free strips from Liberty Medical, and maybe a new Scooter from the
    scooter store. Hell the possibilities to get free stuff you have to pay
    for is endless.

    OldGringo38, Nov 3, 2010
  17. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 6:44 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > Entitlement + ho = Gringo38.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    All of us old people are trying to spend it all before it's your turn.
    We want to leave you with nothing.

    OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2010
  18. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 7:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > You stupid old fool Gringo38, when you don't see anything about your
    > reply in my reply, I have stopped reading your replies.
    > Yeah, stupid + entitlement + OldGirngo38 = you are entitled to be
    > stupid. I know you don't have anything going on in your worthless life,
    > and you are entitled to that too, but not on my dime. You are not worth
    > a plug-nickle.
    > You enjoy your worthless and a leach life, by having a drink in a club
    > in El Paso you know so well. That's all the dives you have been while
    > you were drunk.
    >
    > Bye......
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    LMAO Go take your medication, you're starting to sound like a Perot.

    OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2010
  19. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 7:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > You stupid old fool Gringo38, when you don't see anything about your
    > reply in my reply, I have stopped reading your replies.
    > Yeah, stupid + entitlement + OldGirngo38 = you are entitled to be
    > stupid. I know you don't have anything going on in your worthless life,
    > and you are entitled to that too, but not on my dime. You are not worth
    > a plug-nickle.
    > You enjoy your worthless and a leach life, by having a drink in a club
    > in El Paso you know so well. That's all the dives you have been while
    > you were drunk.
    >
    > Bye......
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    LMAO Go take your medication, you're starting to sound like a Perot.
    PS: Don't go away mad, just go away.
    OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2010
  20. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 11/3/2010 7:24 PM Just to please that super-ego, Big Steel 99 the X
    factor Droid wrote the following tidbit of information:
    > You stupid old fool Gringo38, when you don't see anything about your
    > reply in my reply, I have stopped reading your replies.
    > Yeah, stupid + entitlement + OldGirngo38 = you are entitled to be
    > stupid. I know you don't have anything going on in your worthless life,
    > and you are entitled to that too, but not on my dime. You are not worth
    > a plug-nickle.
    > You enjoy your worthless and a leach life, by having a drink in a club
    > in El Paso you know so well. That's all the dives you have been while
    > you were drunk.
    >
    > Bye......
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    LMAO Go take your medication, you're starting to sound like a Perot.
    PS: Don't go away mad, just go away.

    PS: PS: Where do I send the bill for entertaining you all day?
    OldGringo38, Nov 4, 2010