Re: Same error message time and time again.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by longshotjohn7, Sep 3, 2003.

    http://www.nocrash.com/ncbbs/msgs/2851.shtml

    --
    longshotjohn 7

    http://www.smartgroups.com/groups/hot2trot

    because of those who look on and do nothing. --Albert Einstein

    longshotjohn7, Sep 3, 2003

  2. longshotjohn7

    Boomer :) Guest

    longshotjohn7 said:

    > Boomer.. wrote:
    >> Lee Davison said:
    >>
    >>> I lost my rag last time this kept happening and it cost me a
    >>> new keyboard. I keep getting the error message
    >>> OE:0028:C0030BAB.

    >> What is the complete error message?

    [snip]

    > http://www.nocrash.com/ncbbs/msgs/2851.shtml