Re: SafeBoot BROKEN (and instantly withdrawn)

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Guest, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    In article <41124c87$1$2457$>
    "howamidifferent" <> wrote:

    > "how many fixes or improvements did we make to Solo over it's life? the
    > answer - ONE. We cut a new version when we released our 4.2 commercial
    > version only because the build script builds both (they are the same code
    > base). "
    >
    > Is this versoin of Solo 4.13a or was it a newer version and if a newer
    > version where can I as a "HAPPY" customer of 15 odd months get hold of this
    > newer version?

    If you continue upon your present course, when the product does eventually crash and when you find that the rescue disks do not work as advertised, you will be a most "UNHAPPY" customer then. This is a flawed product removed for defects, find something else.

    The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
    is unverified.

    Guest, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Guest

    Frode Guest

    Frode, Aug 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    noone Guest

    <Use-Author-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote:

    > If you continue upon your present course, when the product does eventually
    >crash and when you find that the rescue disks do not work as advertised, you
    >will be a most "UNHAPPY" customer then. This is a flawed product removed for
    >defects, find something else.

    I'm now running SP2 for XP. Of course I made a full backup before.
    Everythings running fine! This shows again how well Solo is developed.
    Simon Hunt, I wish you would think about the decision. Why back off bullys?
    Please take a stand - these people try to hurt the reputation of you, the
    company
    and your product. If you back down, they will come and come again and try to
    hurt your sales of the major products!

    By withdrawing it you actually gave into him, who is an idiot.
    Never give into mafia methods.

    noone, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Guest

    Frode Guest