  1. Is the flash set to second curtain sync?
    Are you using the camera in Program mode?

    Larry

    Larry Miracle, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Larry Miracle

    C.S. Guest

    Larry Miracle <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Is the flash set to second curtain sync?
    > Are you using the camera in Program mode?
    >
    > Larry
    >

    > On 2 Sep 2003 06:33:24 -0700, (C.S.) wrote:
    >
    > >I recently purchased an SB 28 flash for my S2. When I mount the flash
    > >on the camera and try to take a picture, there is about a 2 second
    > >delay after press the shutter release. Is this normal?
    > >
    > >Please help!

    I am using the camera in "P" mode and I dont think the flash is set to
    second curtain sync. I dont have a manual for the flash either.

    C.S., Sep 2, 2003

    > > Is the flash set to second curtain sync?
    > > Are you using the camera in Program mode?
    > >
    > > Larry
    > >

    > > On 2 Sep 2003 06:33:24 -0700, (C.S.) wrote:
    > >
    > > >I recently purchased an SB 28 flash for my S2. When I mount the flash
    > > >on the camera and try to take a picture, there is about a 2 second
    > > >delay after press the shutter release. Is this normal?
    > > >
    > > >Please help!

    > I am using the camera in "P" mode and I dont think the flash is set to
    > second curtain sync. I dont have a manual for the flash either.

    You set the flash synchronization by holding down the flash button (upper
    left, next to the BKT button) and turning the command dial (upper right,
    thumb wheel) until you get just the flash icon (no little "eye", and it
    shouldn't say "rear" ) on the top LCD display.

    HMc

    Howard McCollister, Sep 2, 2003