Re: S-Video ??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Gary A. Edelstein, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:30:45 -0400, "Danielle"
    <> wrote:

    >I appreciate any help.
    >
    >Currently I do not have a video card with a TV output. Can I simply purchase
    >an S-Video cable, plug it into the computer and then to the TV to view
    >downloaded media on the TV?
    >
    >Any suggestions on which to purchase?

    If your vid card doesn't have a composite or S-Vid out, then you
    either need to get a vid card that does or you could look into a VGA
    to composite and/or S-Vid converter:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=vga s-video convert&btnG=Google Search
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...1&q=vga s-video composite convert&btnG=Search

    Gary E
    --
    |Gary A. Edelstein
    | (remove NO SPAM and .invalid to reply)
    |"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Walt Kelly's Pogo

    Gary A. Edelstein, Aug 19, 2004