Re: S-video cables

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Inquisitor, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. ed wrote:

    > S-video cables are $15 a piece at Radio Shack. They are the gold plated
    > ones. Can one get them cheaper elsewhere? Are there non gold-plated
    > ones? Does it matter? Thanks.

    I think Wal-Mart sells some dirt cheap cables from Philips, or somebody.
    I think they're gold-plated.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Aug 22, 2003

  2. Grand Inquisitor

    Pug Fugley Guest

    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=3996&dept=3944&product_id=171
    7311&path=0%3A3944%3A3996%3A3964%3A4537

    Out of stock on the website, but my local store usually keeps 10 of them on
    the shelf. I use these cables exclusively.

    Pug Fugley, Aug 22, 2003