Re: (s)Marti van Lin AKA ML2MST is "pretty excited" about Windows 7.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Morris Tripper, Nov 6, 2010.

  1. Marti van Lin <> wrote in news:ib32ga$o4v$1
    @news.albasani.net:

    > Op 30-10-2010 21:58, Bjørn Steensrud schreef:
    >> On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:14:39 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
    >>
    >>> Marti van Lin pulled this Usenet face plant:

    post

    >>> That's what happens when you lie down with Windozers :-D

    >> You get bugs? No - wait - viruses? Oooh - I know - spam!

    > Oh well, that's why I always have sufficient condoms. My lover is a
    > Windroid after all :)

    You fucking defective homosexual faggot. Didn't you break up with you last
    boyfriend because he used Windows and you use Linux? Be careful when you
    try and lie because Google is waiting.

    Why don't you just **** off and die of AIDS you slimy, fembot, sob faggot?
    Go suck a dick already you Linux using fruitcake.
    I hate faggots.

    Morris Tripper, Nov 6, 2010

  2. Morris Tripper

    philo Guest

    On 11/06/2010 03:32 AM, Morris Tripper wrote:
    > Marti van Lin<> wrote in news:ib32ga$o4v$1
    > @news.albasani.net:

    They are know trolls
    and quit cross posting and polluting my newsgroup

    philo, Nov 6, 2010