Re: Russian subs all set to help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Buffalo, Jul 10, 2010.

  1. Buffalo

    Buffalo Guest

    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > Too bad "D'OH " bama wont put politics aside to accept their help.
    > They have the technology, they can rebuild it :)
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10564798.stm
    >
    > FFS, they're working at depth in Lake Baikal!

    Did you even read the article????
    WTF is your problem with reasoning?
    We don't have a problem getting down to that depth and working, we just
    don't know what to do once we're down there.
    Read the frick'in article!!!! Dumbfuck!!!
    Buffalo
    PS: Just like most of the crap that you post about: you usually have the
    minimal info and draw conclusions.
    Logic is totally foreign to you.
    Are you and Chuck related?????>??
    Perhaps Richard????