Re: Russian subs all set to help

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jul 9, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > Too bad "D'OH " bama wont put politics aside to accept their help. They
    > have the technology, they can rebuild it :)
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10564798.stm
    >
    > FFS, they're working at depth in Lake Baikal!

    And how the H would the Russian government manage to transport a 10 ton
    submarine the several thousand miles to lake Baikal from the Ocean?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 9, 2010

  2. chuckcar

    joevan Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:56:59 +0000 (UTC), chuckcar <>
    wrote:

    >§ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> Too bad "D'OH " bama wont put politics aside to accept their help. They
    >> have the technology, they can rebuild it :)
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10564798.stm
    >>
    >> FFS, they're working at depth in Lake Baikal!
    >>

    >And how the H would the Russian government manage to transport a 10 ton
    >submarine the several thousand miles to lake Baikal from the Ocean?

    Why are we not surprised that you would not know.
    joevan, Jul 9, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    Mike Yetto Guest

    chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    > §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >
    >> Too bad "D'OH " bama wont put politics aside to accept their help. They
    >> have the technology, they can rebuild it :)
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10564798.stm
    >>
    >> FFS, they're working at depth in Lake Baikal!
    >>

    > And how the H would the Russian government manage to transport a 10 ton
    > submarine the several thousand miles to lake Baikal from the Ocean?

    Fed Ex.

    Mike "HTH and HAND" Yetto
    In practice they are not.
    Mike Yetto, Jul 10, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Mike Yetto <> wrote in

    > chuckcar <> writes and having writ moves on.
    >> §ñühw¤£f <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Too bad "D'OH " bama wont put politics aside to accept their help. They
    >>> have the technology, they can rebuild it :)
    >>>
    >>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science_and_environment/10564798.stm
    >>>
    >>> FFS, they're working at depth in Lake Baikal!
    >>>

    >> And how the H would the Russian government manage to transport a 10 ton
    >> submarine the several thousand miles to lake Baikal from the Ocean?
    >>

    > Fed Ex.

    LOL. in a *big* box.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )