Re: Russian Help Files

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by EMB, Jun 2, 2008.

  1. EMB

    EMB Guest

    Brian Mathews wrote:

    > I have a few Zip files that are Tools Freeware ones for the Motorola Phone that I have, in some
    > cases the help files have been translated, but in other cases the Text looks all wrong no Russian
    > type characters..
    >
    > Lots of accentuated characters..
    >
    > Any clues on how to translate this..
    >
    > Thanks.

    Buy the genuine Motorola phone tools and stop using pirated,
    virus-infected software of unknown origins.
    EMB, Jun 2, 2008

  2. In article <>, Brian Mathews did
    write:

    > I am referring to Free software as being you get what you pay for...

    What about non-Free software that comes with "free" support?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 4, 2008

  3. EMB

    Ken Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:01:55 +1200, Brian Mathews <> wrote:

    >I am referring to Free software as being you get what you pay for

    Yes the Crap Freeware, its well known..

    Pay shit get shit..
    Ken , Jun 7, 2008
  4. In article <>, Ken
    did write:

    > On Wed, 04 Jun 2008 11:01:55 +1200, Brian Mathews
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I am referring to Free software as being you get what you pay for

    > Yes the Crap Freeware, its well known..
    >
    > Pay shit get shit..

    Like Microsoft Internet Explorer?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Jun 7, 2008
  5. In article <g2d6lp$ubs$>, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> did write:

    > Like Microsoft Internet Explorer?

    You should be addressing this to the real Roger, and not to
    someone obviously taking the mickey.

    You might be just a little slower than the average nz.comp
    participant. :)
    LoudRants D'Oh-Livero, Jun 8, 2008