Re: Rush in Rio DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Brian, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    If we can only get a good release date...

    "Jon Lane" <> wrote in message

    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > To heck with tradition. This was a GREAT tour and it is worth putting

    out

    Brian, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Brian

    Giovanni Guest

    "Brian" <> schreef in bericht
    > If we can only get a good release date...
    >
    > "Jon Lane" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > > To heck with tradition. This was a GREAT tour and it is worth

    putting
    > out
    > > > now. This is going to be an excellent DVD, even for casual fans.

    > > Indeed! This was a very special tour for Rush as it could have very

    well
    > > not happened, as per Neil Peart's tragedies,but it did and they are
    > > celebrating.
    > >
    > > It was also one of the bands most enjoyable tours in quite

    sometime. They
    > > were pumped every night and they organised there travel so that they
    > > wouldn't tire of the road as quickly as they had on previous tours.
    > >
    > > I personally can't wait for this DVD. It will kick righteous amounts

    of
    > > ass!!
    > >
    > > Jon

    The OFFICIAL releasedate is now Oct. 21st.
    Go here for more details:
    http://www.rush.com/flash_content/pop/rushinrio2.html

    Giovanni, Sep 2, 2003