Re: Running Everyday on x64-bit Windows

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Christophe Lauer [MS], May 10, 2005.

  1. Andre Da Costa wrote:
    > Last week I got an HP xw9300 workstation equipped with two 2GHz
    > Opteron processors, the same type of system most of the Windows
    > kernel team uses.

    That's a very cool workstation... Lucky you ;)

    > The first issue I ran into was lack of built-in driver support for the
    > network adapter and video card. This was easily remedied, though,
    > with a quick trip to Nvidia's web site to download their 64-bit
    > motherboard
    > and video drivers.

    You can get your video drivers directly from HP's website. I expect them to
    post more XP Pro x64 drivers for this machine in a near future.
    http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsuppor...it.y=9&submit.x=6&lang=en&cc=us&swEnvOID=2002

    HTH,

    --
    Christophe Lauer - Relations Techniques Editeurs de Logiciels
    Division Développeurs et Plateforme d'Entreprise - Microsoft France
    Christophe Lauer [MS], May 10, 2005