Re: Rudy Giuliani supports terraists!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jan 3, 2011.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 09:26:20 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > I always knew that guy had somthin up his sleeve...
    >
    > "DID former Attorney General Michael Mukasey, former New York Mayor
    > Rudolph Giuliani, Tom Ridge, a former homeland security secretary, and
    > Frances Townsend, a former national security adviser, all commit a
    > federal crime last month in Paris when they spoke in support of the
    > Mujahedeen Khalq at a conference organized by the Iranian opposition
    > group's advocates? Free speech, right? Not necessarily. The problem is
    > that the United States government has labeled the Mujahedeen Khalq a
    > foreign terrorist
    > organization, making it a crime to provide it, directly or indirectly,
    > with any material support."
    >
    > <http://emptywheel.firedoglake.com/2011/01/03/more-new-york-republicans-

    providin
    > g-material-support-to-terrorists/>

    "Mind you, I’m actually with Cole: Rudy and Mukasey and Fran Fragos
    Townsend and Tom Ridge ought to be able to go make speeches sucking up to
    Iran’s version of Ahmad Chalabi (oops! I forgot that Chalabi was
    Iran’s!), a bunch of liars who have invented intelligence to try to
    justify war with Iran. That’s what Republicans do, after all: promote
    hucksters who can justify the next war."

    LOL. True.

    --
    Couldn't think of a sig. This'll have to do.

    Aardvark, Jan 3, 2011