Re: RTF ... Constitution?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jordon, Oct 21, 2010.

  1. Jordon

    Jordon Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=53676
    >
    > Christine O'Donnell
    >
    > "Where in the Constitution is the seperation of church and state?"

    Not too many brain cells there.

    Then, there's this...

    <http://gawker.com/5669077/watch-sarah-palin-desecrate-a-flag>
    Jordon, Oct 21, 2010

  2. Jordon

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:26:23 -0700, Jordon wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=53676
    >>
    >> Christine O'Donnell
    >>
    >> "Where in the Constitution is the seperation of church and state?"

    > Not too many brain cells there.
    >
    > Then, there's this...
    >
    > <http://gawker.com/5669077/watch-sarah-palin-desecrate-a-flag>

    While some may argue desecration, the supreme court has ruled that you can
    do anything with it you want. I've seen flags that have had various items
    printed over it and proudly displayed.

    You want desecration? Take a look at some of the photos from ground zero. A
    firefighter is wearing one on his head. Yet, no one ever cried desecration
    on it.
    richard, Oct 21, 2010