Re: RTF ... Constitution?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Oct 21, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/20/2010 10:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=53676
    >
    > Christine O'Donnell
    >
    > "Where in the Constitution is the seperation of church and state?"

    Zimbabwe might be a good place for her.

    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    OldGringo38, Oct 21, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Ferd Berfle Guest

    "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    > On 10/20/2010 10:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=53676
    >>
    >> Christine O'Donnell
    >>
    >> "Where in the Constitution is the seperation of church and state?"

    > Zimbabwe might be a good place for her.

    Are the words "seperation (sic) of church and state" really in the
    constitution or is that sort of like the wizards in black robes finding that
    Jefferson and Madison had secretly written provisions for abortion and
    sodomy in there too?
    Ferd Berfle, Oct 21, 2010

  3. Ferd Berfle <> via

    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> On 10/20/2010 10:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Evan Platt wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=53676
    >>>
    >>> Christine O'Donnell
    >>>
    >>> "Where in the Constitution is the seperation of church and state?"

    >> Zimbabwe might be a good place for her.
    >>

    > Are the words "seperation (sic) of church and state" really in the
    > constitution or is that sort of like the wizards in black robes finding
    > that Jefferson and Madison had secretly written provisions for abortion
    > and sodomy in there too?

    Sodomizing aborted fetuses or aborting sodomized fetuses?
    Hmmm... must of been Democrats or NRA junkies.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe."
    -- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.
    Bucky Breeder, Oct 21, 2010