Re: Roxo refuses to let go

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Jul 2, 2007.

  1. richard said:

    > Do you know how google works? Each word you enter as a search term is
    > sought out. Not the phrase.
    > I don't rely on google for searching when 3 common words appear on
    > zillions of websites.

    You are barely one step ahead of the competition.

    I'll vote for you though.

    Back to the subject:

    Seems ccleaner does well removing stuff. So maybe install ccleaner,
    reinstall the Roxio shit, same place, same manner.

    Run ccleaner and look for the software removal thingie.

    Then remove the Roxio stuff.

    Might be the best bet.

    --

    I had Roxio constant spam, and even without the spam I wouldn't recommend
    it to anybody.

    I like DeepBurner, it's free, it works, it's simple.

    However you need to purchase a license to use the DVD burning capabilities.

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, Jul 2, 2007