Re: Roxio error codes: E80041898, E80041899, E80041925

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gary, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Yes this does happpen every time, and i have slowed it down to the slowest
    speed 4x. thought i added that in there before.

    "Trax" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:22:18 GMT, "Gary" <> wrote:
    >
    > |>Roxio error codes
    > |>
    > |>I am receiving the fallowing error codes. I have Windows XP Pro and I am
    > |>using roxio ver. 5.11. I have slowed the burning speed down to 4x and I
    > |>still receive the same error message.
    > |>
    > |>E80041898: Write error - [03/0C/00]
    > |>
    > |>E80041899: Write error - buffer underrun occurred - [06/C5/00]
    > |>
    > |>E80041925: Track Writer error - Command retry failed - [T7118]
    > |>
    > |>It is a Gateway and I called them Why I have no clue but they stated for

    me
    > |>to do an update on the drive and then also go to PC doctor to get the

    right
    > |>errors that are going on. Form what I can tell I have to pay and I

    really

    Gary, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Hi from Canada
    In the Roxio main menu, you should see a button for "WEB CHECKUP". "Updates"
    in other words.
    Click that and go to the ROXIO site. Find your current version. There are
    two upgrades for 5.11 to make it 5.3.5.
    Download both. One is 18+ megs, if memory serves and the other is less than
    1 meg.
    Install the 18 meg one first. The computer will boot. Then install the
    smaller one and boot again.
    Once these are installed you should have NO problems using Roxio with XP.
    I had the same errors and doing this cured ALL my problems instantly.

    JeanPaul Parly-Beech, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Gary

    Trax Guest

    On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:22:27 GMT, "Gary" <> wrote:

    |>Yes this does happpen every time, and i have slowed it down to the slowest
    |>speed 4x. thought i added that in there before.

    Right at the top :) I missed it.

    shot in the dark try:

    ForceASPI (http://forceaspi18.w.interia.pl/forceaspi18.zip)
    read about it: (http://forceaspi18.w.interia.pl)

    Run Aspichk.exe also available at that link.

    Trax, Jan 13, 2004