Re: Router

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Joan Archer, Jun 13, 2005.

  1. Joan Archer

    Joan Archer Guest

    Everything now seems to be working OK, when first managing to get to the
    config page it was a question of not altering anything just going to save
    and reboot <g> since then it all works.
    Hopefully this has now resolved the problem and I thank you all for your
    help.
    Joan

    Joan Archer, Jun 13, 2005