Re: Router Settings

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Apr 16, 2009.

  1. Could both PC and PC be in different subnets? Posting the results of
    ipconfig /all on both computers may help.

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Apr 16, 2009

  2. Can the wireless Vista ping itself? run this command in the vista with
    wireless connection: ipconfig /all .C:\ipconfig.txt. Post back with the
    ipconfig.txt here.

    Bob Lin \(MS-MVP\), Apr 16, 2009