Re: Roswell: Fifty-Six Years Of Unanswered Questions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Rev. Quentin P. Johannas, Oct 7, 2003.

    Amen!

    Rev. Quentin P. Johannas, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Rev. Quentin P. Johannas

    Malev Guest

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 16:57:43 -0600, "Rev. Quentin P. Johannas"
    <> wrote:

    <snip 270 line untrimmed quote, re-crossposted to 6 NGs>

    >Amen!

    You are an idiot.

    Malev, Oct 8, 2003