Re: Rootkit on netbook

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Oct 18, 2010.

  1. Jack B. Pollack <> via

    > I have a netbook (no CD drive) that I believe is infected
    > with a rootkit. Can someone recommend a bootable anti-rootkit
    > program that can be put on and run from a flashdrive (and how
    > to make the flash drive bootable ).
    >
    > Thanks

    Which OS you're running might be considered relevant information...

    <http://www.pendriveapps.com/sophos-anti-rootkit-portable-rootkit-removal-
    tool/>

    <http://www.sophos.com/products/free-tools/sophos-anti-rootkit.html>

    Teh Google; oh, teh Google: let me count the ways...

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',