    coming back and eventually closed the connection completely.

    Apart from that it seemed harmless, the pain is getting rid of it!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Tony Sperling

    rshenowski Guest

    I recently received the same error message today when setting up our
    first 64 bit server. I traced the problem down to one of 2 things. The
    problem occurred when I tried to log in as a domain admin, but not a
    local one. When I disabled the logon script for our domain admin
    account the problem went away.

    The only 2 things our logon script does is checks, and maps if
    necessary a network drive, and runs some legacy IT inventory software.
    Since I know the script is what is causing the error I'm not too worried
    about it being malicious software in our situation.

    Just for comparison purposes we are running a VB script that has a
    simple if statement, a few net commands, and runs an inventory using
    alloy software network inventory analyzer.

    Cheers!

    --
    rshenowski

    rshenowski, May 15, 2007

  3. hey r u there

    =?Utf-8?B?cGVyZXo1MjY5QHNiY2dsb2JhbC5uZXQ=?=, May 16, 2007