    problems

    -
    Klashm

    Klashma, Mar 16, 2005

  2. Klashma

    S. Pidgorny Guest

    KB 837172, heh? They say a hotfix is available, but going to SP2 is much
    better idea anyway.

    S. Pidgorny, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Klashma

    Pavel A. Guest

    But why this didn't work before? Did they consider wireless too slow and
    unreliable for roaming? (makes perfect sense)
    If yes, what made them to change their mind? 54 mbps is beter than 11,
    but still not quite enough.
    --PA

    Pavel A., Mar 19, 2005