Re: Rita, you have to admit that Nikon can't do this!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by M-M, Jul 18, 2008.

  1. M-M

    M-M Guest

    M-M, Jul 18, 2008

  2. M-M

    Mark Thomas Guest

    Re: Berk, you have to admit that Nikon can't do this!

    M-M wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > "Charles" <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.cnn.com/... .../07/17/zarrella.shark.jump.cnn?iref=videosearch
    >>
    >> Canon rocks!

    > Well, I did it with a Nikon last weekend:
    >
    > http://www.netaxs.com/mhmyers/temp/helpashark.jpg

    Can't be sure, but looks more like a dolphin to me..
    Mark Thomas, Jul 18, 2008

  3. M-M

    M-M Guest

    Re: Berk, you have to admit that Nikon can't do this!

    In article <g5osfe$ji$>,
    Mark Thomas <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com> wrote:

    > M-M wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > "Charles" <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> http://www.cnn.com/... .../07/17/zarrella.shark.jump.cnn?iref=videosearch
    > >>
    > >> Canon rocks!

    > > Well, I did it with a Nikon last weekend:
    > >
    > > http://www.netaxs.com/mhmyers/temp/helpashark.jpg

    > Can't be sure, but looks more like a dolphin to me..

    Good eyes.

    A few seconds earlier:

    http://www.netaxs.com/mhmyers/temp/8ofem.jpg

    --
    m-m
    http://www.mhmyers.com
    M-M, Jul 18, 2008
  4. M-M

    dt Guest

    M-M wrote:

    > In article <g5osfe$ji$>,
    > Mark Thomas <markt@_don't_spam_marktphoto.com> wrote:
    >

    >>M-M wrote:

    >>>Well, I did it with a Nikon last weekend:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.netaxs.com/mhmyers/temp/helpashark.jpg

    >>Can't be sure, but looks more like a dolphin to me..

    > Good eyes.
    >
    > A few seconds earlier:
    >
    > http://www.netaxs.com/mhmyers/temp/8ofem.jpg

    A friend of mine from Florida says that shortly after "Jaws" came out,
    she and her sisters would go to the beach, wait for the dolphins to show
    up, then scream "SHAAAAARK!" just to watch the tourists panic.

    DT
    dt, Jul 21, 2008