Re: RITA IS OUT OF HER GOURD!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008.

  1. PixelPix wrote:

    > Hmmm? Is that a huge crop? The fine detail is missing and it has a
    > painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

    What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. That is
    the typical over-cropped and over processed shit we are accustomed to from
    him. That piece of shit is so bad, calling it shit is a major compliment.

    Rita

    Rita Berkowitz, Mar 27, 2008

  2. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Mar 28, 9:46 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > PixelPix wrote:
    > > Hmmm?  Is that a huge crop?  The fine detail is missing and it has a
    > > painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

    > What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer.  That is
    > the typical over-cropped and over processed shit we are accustomed to from
    > him.  That piece of shit is so bad, calling it shit is a major compliment.
    >
    > Rita

    Often Mark's stuff is quite good and does not deserve the bagging that
    you regurgitate so frequently.

    PixelPix, Mar 28, 2008

  3. "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message
    > PixelPix wrote:
    >
    >> Hmmm? Is that a huge crop? The fine detail is missing and it has a
    >> painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

    > What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer. That is
    > the typical over-cropped and over processed shit we are accustomed to from
    > him. That piece of shit is so bad, calling it shit is a major compliment.
    >

    > Rita

    and this coming from someone who constantly posts the photographic
    equivalent of a 3 year olds crayon drawing on a brick wall :)

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Mar 28, 2008
  4. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Mar 28, 9:46 am, "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote:
    > PixelPix wrote:
    > > Hmmm?  Is that a huge crop?  The fine detail is missing and it has a
    > > painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

    > What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer.  That is
    > the typical over-cropped and over processed shit we are accustomed to from
    > him.  That piece of shit is so bad, calling it shit is a major compliment.
    >
    > Rita

    Mark's images are normally pretty good and don't deserve the bagging
    that you so frequently regurgitate.

    (PS: My fist post of this seems to have gone missing... forgive me if
    it shows up a second time.)

    PixelPix, Mar 28, 2008
  5. Rita Berkowitz

    PixelPix Guest

    On Mar 28, 10:25 am, "Atheist Chaplain" <> wrote:
    > "Rita Berkowitz" <> wrote in message

    > > PixelPix wrote:

    > >> Hmmm?  Is that a huge crop?  The fine detail is missing and it has a
    > >> painterly (I hate that word, but it fits) texture.

    > > What a stupid question to ask since you already know the answer.  That is
    > > the typical over-cropped and over processed shit we are accustomed to from
    > > him.  That piece of shit is so bad, calling it shit is a major compliment.

    > > Rita

    > and this coming from someone who constantly posts the photographic
    > equivalent of a 3 year olds crayon drawing on a brick wall :)

    Yes, those is glass houses...... ;-)

    PixelPix, Mar 28, 2008