    George Bush Guest

    i will send 200 canadian dollars to the first person who posts the identity of
    the rita berkowitz asshat kotm stalker.

    George Bush, Sep 26, 2005

  2. George Bush

    Guy Macon Guest

    Re: Rita =?ISO-8859-1?B? A==?= Berkowitz asshat kotm

    George Bush wrote:

    >i will send 200 canadian dollars to the first person who posts the identity of
    >the rita berkowitz asshat kotm stalker.

    This troll was clearly compiled with inferior tools. My guess
    is that you used Visual Troll++, or possibly the TurboTroll 2000.

    First generation tools such as that are quite limited, and there
    is a severe garbage-collection related performance hit when you
    try to optimizing the output of VT++ for insults.

    I suggest that you try the latest version of GTC; the Gnu Troller
    Collection. It is *the* standard when it comes to creating trolls.
    It is also open Source, reentrant, and is fully compliant with the
    Triple Troll, Troll-On-Troll and TrollChow protocols.

    Oh, and by the way, for trying to pick a fight and create a
    crossposted thread that will waste my time, welcome to my killfile.

    *Plonk*

    Guy Macon, Sep 26, 2005

  3. George Bush

    Darrell Guest

    Re: Rita Berkowitz asshat kotm

    "Guy Macon" <_see.web.page_@_www.guymacon.com_> wrote in message

    > George Bush wrote:
    >
    >>i will send 200 canadian dollars to the first person who posts the
    >>identity of
    >>the rita berkowitz asshat kotm stalker.

    > This troll was clearly compiled with inferior tools. My guess
    > is that you used Visual Troll++, or possibly the TurboTroll 2000.
    >
    > First generation tools such as that are quite limited, and there
    > is a severe garbage-collection related performance hit when you
    > try to optimizing the output of VT++ for insults.
    >
    > I suggest that you try the latest version of GTC; the Gnu Troller
    > Collection. It is *the* standard when it comes to creating trolls.
    > It is also open Source, reentrant, and is fully compliant with the
    > Triple Troll, Troll-On-Troll and TrollChow protocols.
    >
    > Oh, and by the way, for trying to pick a fight and create a
    > crossposted thread that will waste my time, welcome to my killfile.
    >
    > *Plonk*

    It's clear in the headers he is using the 30 day trial of Troll4Windows

    Darrell, Sep 26, 2005