Re: Rise up! Rise up now! You have very few days left...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Evan Platt, Dec 28, 2008.

  1. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:08:05 -0600, "HEMI-Powered" <>
    wrote:

    >... BEFORE A MULATTO TAKES OVER AS PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY.
    >SINCE YOU ALL KNOW THAT THEY ID GENEITICALLY INFERIOR, BEST BE WARY
    >OF WHY HE ATTEMPTS TO DO AS MOST ALL HIS INITIATIVES WILL BE TO PUT
    >DOWN THE MAJORITY RACE IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT OF THE WITES OR
    >CAUSCASIONS. DANGER LURKS, DON'T LET A MENTAL DEFECTIIVE WITH KNOWN
    >INFERIOR BLACK GENES TAKE OVER YOUR GOVERNMENT. TIME IS SHORT AND THE
    >JOB IS LARGE1

    Klan Fun Puzzle #12:

    Find the correctly spelled word or words, and correct any grammatical
    mistakes.

    Time limit: 30 minutes.

    Difficulty: Expert.

    Evan Platt, Dec 28, 2008

  2. Evan Platt

    doS Guest

    OF THE WITES OR

    doS, Dec 28, 2008

  3. Evan Platt

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:17:21 -0500, "doS" <>
    wrote:

    >OF THE WITES OR

    Wites?? Not quite. :)

    Evan Platt, Dec 28, 2008