Re: Rise up! Rise up now! You have very few days left...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gaston Ryan Coake, Dec 28, 2008.

  1. On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 07:08:05 -0600, HEMI-Powered wrote:

    > ... BEFORE A MULATTO TAKES OVER AS PRESIDENT OF OUR GREAT COUNTRY.
    > SINCE YOU ALL KNOW THAT THEY ID GENEITICALLY INFERIOR, BEST BE WARY
    > OF WHY HE ATTEMPTS TO DO AS MOST ALL HIS INITIATIVES WILL BE TO PUT
    > DOWN THE MAJORITY RACE IN THIS COUNTRY, THAT OF THE WITES OR
    > CAUSCASIONS. DANGER LURKS, DON'T LET A MENTAL DEFECTIIVE WITH KNOWN
    > INFERIOR BLACK GENES TAKE OVER YOUR GOVERNMENT. TIME IS SHORT AND THE
    > JOB IS LARGE1

    You're losing it completely, Jer.

    What are you suggesting that people do regarding a legally-elected (for a
    change) President?

    Maybe it's time LEAs and local Mental Health authorities were alerted.

    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot
    of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

    -- Wizard Of Oz

    Gaston Ryan Coake, Dec 28, 2008