Re: Rise of the zomby class?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 26, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/25/2010 4:58 PM Just to please that super-ego, §ñühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > If the middle class will all be dead...will that make them zombys???
    > OMG! Good thing I gots my zomby rifle. Will the richass bastards hire me
    > to protectify them?
    > http://tinyurl.com/23oh89j
    >
    > Buh Bye Middle Class...

    Dirt poor and Filthy rich, and I don't think a big pay check will
    eliminate the middle-class. Having a million dollars today does not
    qualify you as the same millionaire of yesteryear.

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jul 26, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    AgentC Guest

    I'm also rich, but, art, rich in art ... :)
    what you really need on this world you won't get for money.
    hehe :)

    AgentC, Jul 26, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/26/2010 11:11 AM Just to please that super-ego, AgentC wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > I'm also rich, but, art, rich in art ... :)
    > what you really need on this world you won't get for money.
    > hehe :)

    I'll agree with that.

    OldGringo38, Jul 26, 2010