Re: Ridiculous customers

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Horbug the weasel-panicker, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. The Black Laced One, <>, wrote:

    > Now the company looks at the customers as their means of paying
    > bills, so they like to keep happy customers. Unhappy ones walk
    > away... So they need people in your position to be pleasant even to
    > the idiots*

    London to a bucket of shit says that's your opening line when you ring for
    tech support.

    --
    G Morgan admits that he gets told he's a
    fuckwit, not just on usenet, but in in real

    Horbug the weasel-panicker, Jan 28, 2005

  2. "Horbug the weasel-panicker"
    <-guzzling-demonic-crab-apple.net>
    wrote in message
    > The Black Laced One, <>, wrote:
    >

    >> Now the company looks at the customers as their means of paying
    >> bills, so they like to keep happy customers. Unhappy ones walk
    >> away... So they need people in your position to be pleasant even to
    >> the idiots*

    > London to a bucket of shit says that's your opening line when you
    > ring for tech support.

    Or, 'Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?'.

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > "Horbug the weasel-panicker"
    > <-guzzling-demonic-crab-apple.net>
    > wrote in message

    >> The Black Laced One, <>, wrote:
    >>

    >>> Now the company looks at the customers as their means of paying
    >>> bills, so they like to keep happy customers. Unhappy ones walk
    >>> away... So they need people in your position to be pleasant even to
    >>> the idiots*

    >> London to a bucket of shit says that's your opening line when you
    >> ring for tech support.

    > Or, 'Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?'.

    Or... "Please dont' push me! Do NOT make me angry, really I mean it! You
    really do not know much about me, do not push your luck...really do not. you
    can say what you like it wont make me angry but just don't get me to the
    point where I am angry. I really really mean it."

    Kil the bulging, Jan 28, 2005
  4. "Kil the bulging" <-die-hard-codpiece.net>
    wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Horbug the weasel-panicker"
    >> <-guzzling-demonic-crab-apple.net>
    >> wrote in message

    >>> London to a bucket of shit says that's your opening line when you
    >>> ring for tech support.

    >> Or, 'Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?'.

    > Or... "Please dont' push me! Do NOT make me angry, really I mean it!
    > You really do not know much about me, do not push your luck...really
    > do not. you can say what you like it wont make me angry but just
    > don't get me to the point where I am angry. I really really mean it."

    Or, "You would not even want to know. I'm not boasting about my power. I
    have the
    ability to effect him, he does not know who or what he is dealing with,
    he has not really offended me yet, he only has shocked me, he wont offend
    me, so he is quite safe, just as long as he doesn't make me angry, he really
    really would not like me then. It matters not where in the world he is, he
    could be in Greenland and I can still reach him to have some kind of effect
    upon him."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > "Kil the bulging"
    > <-die-hard-codpiece.net> wrote in message

    >> Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Horbug the weasel-panicker"
    >>> <-guzzling-demonic-crab-apple.net>
    >>> wrote in message

    >>> Or, 'Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?'.

    >> Or... "Please dont' push me! Do NOT make me angry, really I mean it!
    >> You really do not know much about me, do not push your luck...really
    >> do not. you can say what you like it wont make me angry but just
    >> don't get me to the point where I am angry. I really really mean it."

    > Or, "You would not even want to know. I'm not boasting about my
    > power. I have the
    > ability to effect him, he does not know who or what he is dealing
    > with,
    > he has not really offended me yet, he only has shocked me, he wont
    > offend me, so he is quite safe, just as long as he doesn't make me
    > angry, he really really would not like me then. It matters not where
    > in the world he is, he could be in Greenland and I can still reach
    > him to have some kind of effect upon him."

    Or... "You are now taking the micky, I'm not going to be lulled into
    thinking your capable of decent behavior, my defences are firmly in place
    and I'm not standing for your nonsense."

    Kuduk the fuckface-banterer, Jan 28, 2005
  6. "Kuduk the fuckface-banterer"
    <-selfish-housefly.org> wrote in
    message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Kil the bulging"
    >> <-die-hard-codpiece.net> wrote in
    >> message

    >>> Or... "Please dont' push me! Do NOT make me angry, really I mean it!
    >>> You really do not know much about me, do not push your luck...really
    >>> do not. you can say what you like it wont make me angry but just
    >>> don't get me to the point where I am angry. I really really mean
    >>> it."

    >> Or, "You would not even want to know. I'm not boasting about my
    >> power. I have the
    >> ability to effect him, he does not know who or what he is dealing
    >> with,
    >> he has not really offended me yet, he only has shocked me, he wont
    >> offend me, so he is quite safe, just as long as he doesn't make me
    >> angry, he really really would not like me then. It matters not where
    >> in the world he is, he could be in Greenland and I can still reach
    >> him to have some kind of effect upon him."

    > Or... "You are now taking the micky, I'm not going to be lulled into
    > thinking your capable of decent behavior, my defences are firmly in
    > place and I'm not standing for your nonsense."

    Or, "I could take matters further, but I'm not that offended now that I have
    seen
    who you are. Your not important enough for me to take matters further. Its
    not worth my effort."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  7. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > "Kuduk the fuckface-banterer"
    >> Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Kil the bulging"
    >>> <-die-hard-codpiece.net> wrote in
    >>> message

    >>> Or, "You would not even want to know. I'm not boasting about my
    >>> power. I have the
    >>> ability to effect him, he does not know who or what he is dealing
    >>> with,
    >>> he has not really offended me yet, he only has shocked me, he wont
    >>> offend me, so he is quite safe, just as long as he doesn't make me
    >>> angry, he really really would not like me then. It matters not where
    >>> in the world he is, he could be in Greenland and I can still reach
    >>> him to have some kind of effect upon him."

    >> Or... "You are now taking the micky, I'm not going to be lulled into
    >> thinking your capable of decent behavior, my defences are firmly in
    >> place and I'm not standing for your nonsense."

    > Or, "I could take matters further, but I'm not that offended now that
    > I have seen
    > who you are. Your not important enough for me to take matters
    > further. Its not worth my effort."

    Or "Don't push your luck with me matey! You don't know what your dealing
    with. I might be a veritable hurricane and then you'd be sorry."

    Grinog the horse-enhancer, Jan 28, 2005
  8. "Grinog the horse-enhancer"
    <-knackered-guinea-pig.net>
    wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    >>> Or... "You are now taking the micky, I'm not going to be lulled into
    >>> thinking your capable of decent behavior, my defences are firmly in
    >>> place and I'm not standing for your nonsense."

    >> Or, "I could take matters further, but I'm not that offended now that
    >> I have seen
    >> who you are. Your not important enough for me to take matters
    >> further. Its not worth my effort."

    > Or "Don't push your luck with me matey! You don't know what your
    > dealing with. I might be a veritable hurricane and then you'd be
    > sorry."

    Or, "You just thank your lucky stars matey that you have not gotten on the
    wrong
    side of me."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  9. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > "Grinog the horse-enhancer"
    > <-knackered-guinea-pig.net>
    > wrote in message

    om
    >> Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Kuduk the fuckface-banterer"

    >>> Or, "I could take matters further, but I'm not that offended now
    >>> that I have seen
    >>> who you are. Your not important enough for me to take matters
    >>> further. Its not worth my effort."

    >> Or "Don't push your luck with me matey! You don't know what your
    >> dealing with. I might be a veritable hurricane and then you'd be
    >> sorry."

    > Or, "You just thank your lucky stars matey that you have not gotten
    > on the wrong side of me."

    Or... "I'm much more mentally agile than you, I have a degree in physics AND
    I am a member of MENSA, we are ranked as having an IQ that is in the top 1%
    of all people on the planet. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it you
    giant overgrown pigs pizzle."

    Priker the strumpet-dazzler, Jan 28, 2005
  10. "Priker the strumpet-dazzler"
    <-pot-bellied-owl.org> wrote in
    message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Grinog the horse-enhancer"
    >> <-knackered-guinea-pig.net>
    >> wrote in message

    > om

    >>> Or "Don't push your luck with me matey! You don't know what your
    >>> dealing with. I might be a veritable hurricane and then you'd be
    >>> sorry."

    >> Or, "You just thank your lucky stars matey that you have not gotten
    >> on the wrong side of me."

    > Or... "I'm much more mentally agile than you, I have a degree in
    > physics AND I am a member of MENSA, we are ranked as having an IQ
    > that is in the top 1% of all people on the planet. Now put that in
    > your pipe and smoke it you giant overgrown pigs pizzle."

    Or, "I would give you a verbal hiding or a verbal lashing, you wouldn't want
    to tangle with me again
    after you experienced my sharp tongue thats for sure."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  11. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    [Trimmed]

    >>> Or, "You just thank your lucky stars matey that you have not gotten
    >>> on the wrong side of me."

    >> Or... "I'm much more mentally agile than you, I have a degree in
    >> physics AND I am a member of MENSA, we are ranked as having an IQ
    >> that is in the top 1% of all people on the planet. Now put that in
    >> your pipe and smoke it you giant overgrown pigs pizzle."

    > Or, "I would give you a verbal hiding or a verbal lashing, you
    > wouldn't want to tangle with me again
    > after you experienced my sharp tongue thats for sure."

    Or... "I'm not going to stoop to the level of trying to justify my abilties
    and education to a non academic like you. Why do I need to proov anything to
    you old fellow? I'm not applying for a job and nor do I want you as my chess
    partner. I'm going to have to say goodbye now, the games over and well I
    hope I haven't offended you too much by winding you up."

    Nudek the testicle-adorner, Jan 28, 2005
  12. "Nudek the testicle-adorner"
    <-fearful-piss-stain.com>
    wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >

    > [Trimmed]

    >>> Or... "I'm much more mentally agile than you, I have a degree in
    >>> physics AND I am a member of MENSA, we are ranked as having an IQ
    >>> that is in the top 1% of all people on the planet. Now put that in
    >>> your pipe and smoke it you giant overgrown pigs pizzle."

    >> Or, "I would give you a verbal hiding or a verbal lashing, you
    >> wouldn't want to tangle with me again
    >> after you experienced my sharp tongue thats for sure."

    > Or... "I'm not going to stoop to the level of trying to justify my
    > abilties and education to a non academic like you. Why do I need to
    > proov anything to you old fellow? I'm not applying for a job and nor
    > do I want you as my chess partner. I'm going to have to say goodbye
    > now, the games over and well I hope I haven't offended you too much
    > by winding you up."

    Or, "Yes well, I must confess I've never experienced this and just am amazed
    and
    I'm quite shocked. Really I am so shocked you can't believe.
    Did you see what he siad? You know you can get into legal trouble for saying
    things like that. Really there have been court cases. Anyway you are right.
    I should know better than to interact."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  13. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    [trimmed again]

    >> [Trimmed]

    >>> Or, "I would give you a verbal hiding or a verbal lashing, you
    >>> wouldn't want to tangle with me again
    >>> after you experienced my sharp tongue thats for sure."

    >> Or... "I'm not going to stoop to the level of trying to justify my
    >> abilties and education to a non academic like you. Why do I need to
    >> proov anything to you old fellow? I'm not applying for a job and nor
    >> do I want you as my chess partner. I'm going to have to say goodbye
    >> now, the games over and well I hope I haven't offended you too much
    >> by winding you up."

    > Or, "Yes well, I must confess I've never experienced this and just am
    > amazed and
    > I'm quite shocked. Really I am so shocked you can't believe.
    > Did you see what he siad? You know you can get into legal trouble for
    > saying things like that. Really there have been court cases. Anyway
    > you are right. I should know better than to interact."

    Or... "You brought it on yourself by being rude to me int he first place, so
    perhaps next time you might thing harder before opening your trap and being
    a smart alec."

    Hirbeg the gurnard-introducer, Jan 28, 2005
  14. "Hirbeg the gurnard-introducer"
    <-impoverished-wet-blanket.org>
    wrote in message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >

    > [trimmed again]
    >
    >>> [Trimmed]
    >>>
    >>> Or... "I'm not going to stoop to the level of trying to justify my
    >>> abilties and education to a non academic like you. Why do I need to
    >>> proov anything to you old fellow? I'm not applying for a job and nor
    >>> do I want you as my chess partner. I'm going to have to say goodbye
    >>> now, the games over and well I hope I haven't offended you too much
    >>> by winding you up."

    >> Or, "Yes well, I must confess I've never experienced this and just am
    >> amazed and
    >> I'm quite shocked. Really I am so shocked you can't believe.
    >> Did you see what he siad? You know you can get into legal trouble for
    >> saying things like that. Really there have been court cases. Anyway
    >> you are right. I should know better than to interact."

    > Or... "You brought it on yourself by being rude to me int he first
    > place, so perhaps next time you might thing harder before opening
    > your trap and being a smart alec."

    Or, "I'm not violent like you are. You are verbally violent. I suffered
    traumatic
    abuse sustained as a direct result of your verbal violence directed at me. I
    suffered due to you. You are the one who is violent, I'm not violent no. I'm
    too highly evolved for needing such basic primevil tendencies."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  15. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > "Hirbeg the gurnard-introducer"
    > <-impoverished-wet-blanket.org>
    > wrote in message

    com
    >> Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >>

    >> [trimmed again]

    >>> Or, "Yes well, I must confess I've never experienced this and just
    >>> am amazed and
    >>> I'm quite shocked. Really I am so shocked you can't believe.
    >>> Did you see what he siad? You know you can get into legal trouble
    >>> for saying things like that. Really there have been court cases.
    >>> Anyway you are right. I should know better than to interact."

    >> Or... "You brought it on yourself by being rude to me int he first
    >> place, so perhaps next time you might thing harder before opening
    >> your trap and being a smart alec."

    > Or, "I'm not violent like you are. You are verbally violent. I
    > suffered traumatic
    > abuse sustained as a direct result of your verbal violence directed
    > at me. I suffered due to you. You are the one who is violent, I'm not
    > violent no. I'm too highly evolved for needing such basic primevil
    > tendencies."

    Or... "well its a bit freaky, its like a psychology job, good cop (being
    nice and giving a freindly reply), then I looked and saw his name and looked
    forward to another response and then read that, and it nearly made me fall
    off my chair (that being the bad cop part), does he do that on purpose I
    wonder."

    Zuk the moose-desolater, Jan 28, 2005
  16. "Zuk the moose-desolater"
    <-all-encompassing-guzzler.org> wrote in
    message
    > Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >
    >> "Hirbeg the gurnard-introducer"
    >> <-impoverished-wet-blanket.org>
    >> wrote in message

    > com
    >>> Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:
    >>>

    >>> [trimmed again]

    >> Or, "I'm not violent like you are. You are verbally violent. I
    >> suffered traumatic
    >> abuse sustained as a direct result of your verbal violence directed
    >> at me. I suffered due to you. You are the one who is violent, I'm not
    >> violent no. I'm too highly evolved for needing such basic primevil
    >> tendencies."

    > Or... "well its a bit freaky, its like a psychology job, good cop
    > (being nice and giving a freindly reply), then I looked and saw his
    > name and looked forward to another response and then read that, and
    > it nearly made me fall off my chair (that being the bad cop part),
    > does he do that on purpose I wonder."

    Or, "I am warning you! You better appologise for these comments, you don't
    know
    who you are dealing with. You better appologise to me now. Right now."

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  17. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > Or, "I am warning you! You better appologise for these comments, you
    > don't know
    > who you are dealing with. You better appologise to me now. Right now."

    Or... "Thats awful, you out to be totally ashamed of yourself, you seem
    pleased at the reaction, yah I was horrified at the humiliating way you
    spoke to me. I hope you feel ashamed!!!"

    Vrulog the enemy-plumper, Jan 28, 2005
  18. "Vrulog the enemy-plumper"
    <-sloppy-flapjack.org> wrote in

    > Or... "Thats awful, you out to be totally ashamed of yourself, you
    > seem pleased at the reaction, yah I was horrified at the humiliating
    > way you spoke to me. I hope you feel ashamed!!!"

    Or, "That is unspeakable. That is pure badness, your are just unspeakably
    evil.To
    say something like that when you dont know me.
    This is unbelievable, never in my life have I ever ever been spoken to with
    out any kind of provokation. What in the world did I say to deserve such a
    degrading comment???"

    --
    Glorious Goitre

    Gloria Goitre, Jan 28, 2005
  19. Gloria Goitre, <>, wrote:

    > Or, "That is unspeakable. That is pure badness, your are just
    > unspeakably evil.To
    > say something like that when you dont know me.
    > This is unbelievable, never in my life have I ever ever been spoken
    > to with out any kind of provokation. What in the world did I say to
    > deserve such a degrading comment???"

    I have at least 20, maybe thirty quotes here from that fucking loony ready
    to paste. This one is the last one...

    "You dont really really really think you got under my skin did you buddy boy
    by any chance? eeer sorry to spoil your thoguhts............."

    Cogak the massive, Jan 28, 2005
  20. Horbug the weasel-panicker

    relic Guest

    Gloria Goitre wrote:
    > "Horbug the weasel-panicker"
    > <-guzzling-demonic-crab-apple.net>
    > wrote in message
    >> The Black Laced One, <>, wrote:
    >>

    >>> Now the company looks at the customers as their means of paying
    >>> bills, so they like to keep happy customers. Unhappy ones walk
    >>> away... So they need people in your position to be pleasant even to
    >>> the idiots*

    >> London to a bucket of shit says that's your opening line when you
    >> ring for tech support.

    > Or, 'Do you have any idea who you're dealing with?'.

    That was Jaytard's line.

    --
    Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings really taste like chicken?

    relic, Jan 28, 2005