Re: Riddle

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. §ñüfwØ£h got losted and babbled some stupid non-sequitur:

    > Bucky Breeder, retard-wrangler and deflowerer of fine virgin maidens:
    >
    >> §ñüfwØ£h put on his retard-helment and peeped thru the earhold:
    >>
    >>> Bucky Breeder who holds back the evil one with only his thumb:

    >>> And you're not enlisted because?
    >>:mad:

    >> Because I already /HAVE/ a good "recession-proof" job....

    Like I said... you retarded poopie-diapers-eldertard.
    Try to fokuss and stay on topic. Take your psychomeds
    as directed and kwit snortifying 'em. Fuuking yer
    seester and yer mama has damaageth yer brans. Obviously!

    Now, be a good eldertard and <FETCH!>, you humpy-leg retard.

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 1, 2008

  2. "John \"C\"" <> propogated this using

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9B676B3ABCC9FBuckyGram@216.151.153.41...
    >> §ñüfwØ£h got losted and babbled some stupid non-sequitur:
    >>
    >> > Bucky Breeder, retard-wrangler and deflowerer of fine virgin

    > maidens:

    >> Like I said... you retarded poopie-diapers-eldertard.
    >> Try to fokuss and stay on topic. Take your psychomeds
    >> as directed and kwit snortifying 'em. Fuuking yer
    >> seester and yer mama has damaageth yer brans. Obviously!
    >>
    >> Now, be a good eldertard and <FETCH!>, you humpy-leg retard.
    >> --
    >> I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    > IAWTP !
    >
    > Wolfus-Puss is quite the Leg-humper...
    >
    > HJ

    LOL! It's a shame when the Leg-humper get so senile
    that it's humping a tractor tire, yet thinks it's
    king of the barnyard, and just smiles it's toothless
    smirk... and then the vehicle moves forward and
    there's the Leg-humper, pressed into the tire track,
    humping its last breaths away... smirking away....

    Delusional ole' humptard... prolly thinks it's humping
    the whole-wide-world. :)

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 2, 2008