Re: Revenues, Charges and Terminology in Telco Charging, Revenue Sharing / Refunding and Origination

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    ** (Re-posted to include uk.telecom.voip - I meant to include that group -
    insights into the nature and charges / revenues on the VoIP side would be /
    is interesting to) **

    News Reader, Mar 16, 2007