RE: Retake exam

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by AmyAmandaAllen, Aug 20, 2005.

  1. You need to look at the second shot offer but Im pretty sure you had to enter
    it BEFORE you signed up for the exam.

    Good Luck

    AmyAmandaAllen, Aug 20, 2005

  2. AmyAmandaAllen

    kelkel Guest

    Hi,
    how do i know if i was entitled for 2nd shot ,for paper 70-271.Does
    microsoft send me a confirmation letter or what..i've think i had register
    before hand but not sure!how to cofirm this issue!thks!

    kelkel, Aug 25, 2005

  3. AmyAmandaAllen

    Newkie Guest

    I was told to call 1-800-837-8734 between 7am and 7pm CST M-F and tell them
    you have a code to retake either or both tests. They scheduled the new test
    for me right them and emailed me a confirmation within 5 minutes.

    Newkie, Aug 25, 2005