Re: retail price - how do i remove VAT element at 15%

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Easter, May 13, 2009.

  1. Mike Easter

    Mike Easter Guest

    securiy wrote:
    > whats an OP ?

    Don't top post. It shows no context or conversational order for your
    words.

    OP stands for original poster or original post.

    Here's a useful link for usenet abbreviations
    http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/ Internet Acronyms Dictionary

    Other popular ones don't even show OP, but instead have a lot of zany
    useless abbreviations.

    Here's how to reply in news http://www.anta.net/misc/nnq/nquote.shtml
    Q1: What is "quoting" in newsgroup postings? - Q2: How should I use the
    quoted text and arrange it with my own text?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 13, 2009