Re: Restore Computer

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Paul, Mar 7, 2010.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    richard flores wrote:
    > I am getting the blue screen every so often so I need to restore my PC
    > to its original state. I've saved my pics and docs already. How can I
    > save my email (sent messages, folders, etc)? I am using Windows mail
    > ver. 6 on a Vista PC.
    >
    > Thank You

    http://www.pcguru.plus.com/vistafaq/windows_mail.html

    "Where are my mail messages stored?

    By default, Windows Vista will store them in a directory in
    c:\Users\<username>\AppData\Microsoft\Windows Mail.

    You can find out which folder they are in by opening Mail, and
    selecting Tools, Options, Advanced, Maintenance and click on
    Store Folder button. You can change the location of your mail
    from here as well."

    Paul
    Paul, Mar 7, 2010